Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Try an Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich!
With summer comes the urge for cold delights that can be whipped up in an instant. Whether the kids are hungry from swimming or you just want to treat yourself, an ice cream cookie sandwich is an easy snack to make. Often forgotten but always delicious, we can guarantee that it’ll be bomb every. time.
Share your ice cream sandwich photos with us by tagging @Kohu_Road on Instagram and we’ll repost our favourite ones!
We’d love to see your mouth-watering creations! ❤
What you’ll need to do
1. Get a scoop of Kohu Road ice cream
2. Get two cookies
3. Wedge the scoop between and ENJOY
Kohu Road Cookie Recipe:
We’ve found that dark chocolate or vanilla goes amazing with this easy recipe:
150g Soft butter
260g Brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
OPTIONAL: 150g choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add eggs one by one
4. Once combined, add dry ingredients
5. Scoop the dough out using a spoon and roll into balls
6. Place them slightly apart from each other and flatten with the palm of your hand
7. Then bake for 7 minutes at 175 degrees celsius and DONE!